Friday, July 27, 2007

The Best Cure for A Hangover?

Wait.. I did this YESTERDAY. uuuuughhhhhh. Proving I don't learn from my mistakes, I went out and got absolutely shit faced last night. Went to the StrangCo/Munky King party, which, was so excellent. It was so bizzare too, meeting these people I write about... I got a LITTLE fan girly but I think I played it pretty cool... Oh dear. So I met heaps of cool guys which was rly fun. The only person I didn't meet was the guy who does vinylpulse - he'd left. that would have been swt.

Marka27 who is the guy behind the "Brazillian MiniGods" was there, I totally don't remember his name. Mark maybe? You think I'd remember that, but everyone prolly knows how bad I am memory wise when drinking.... Anyway he had a MiniGod in his car so he showed me how it works (it's a speaker, but I've written about him in Rave so y'all prolly know that already right?) It is rly fkn swt. Im tossing up getting one, but will have to re-evaluate my luggage..

So good. They had live painting by Angry Woebots and Mainframe and some other guise

Thomas Han, a dude and Mainframe

Everyone was v friendly, thats a clique but true. so whatever. I got talking to a guy from KidRobot and he said there is another Mavillian colourway coming soon AND (and he made a 'dont tell anyone face') KR are in talks with... The mfkn WU. Wu Tang Clan. Sounds interesting.

Tara McPherson & me looking fkn shady

Thomas Han. Good dude.

Clubs here close at TWOam. How fkn wack is that. The StrangeCo guys walked me home, which was extremely nice. I couldn't find my nighty so slept in my undiez. lol. sorry roomates.

So skip to today, me w a massive hangover. Overslept so missed out on the Warner Panel >: [ then wandered around a bit, got a present 4 Skye (yr right, Marc Ellerby is such a babe) and a present for Mark, who by now is amassing a pretty okee vinyl collection. Sorry baby. The line up to get into the Hall for the Fox panel was over, oh, say 400ms? maybe? I dont know but it was massive and not moving so I gave up. bummed out. I think there is a separate Futurama panel some time, they are making another season so thats cool. Chatted to some guise, the guy from the Williamsburg toy store was there, nice to see a familiar face. Then I decided I was to damn hungover and gave up and went and saw The Simpsons Movie. It was good : ]

Tonight there is a Custom Show that everyone is going to, but I'm yet to decide whether to go along - I don't want to drink... Maybe. I should go.

Tomorrow is the biggest day at con, so early night I hope : ]

Can someone recommend me a book? I've finished mine.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I made excited girl noise. :D