Sunday, July 29, 2007

The best way to get a hangover?

Let a dirty Mexican straddle you and pour tequila down yr throat....

MEXICO

I decided to miss the evening part of con and go on a hostel organised drinking tour of Mexico, good idea huh? I pretty much drank my body weight in coronas and tequila and a couple of margeritas.. ruh roh. It was fun though.


They painted a donkey as a zebra and charged people $2 for a picture

This place had free tequilla and moonshine shots, and rly cheap liquor

"Here I am in Mexico"


They pour tequila down yr throat, the shake up a beer and pour that too, then they shake you. If was a combination of awful and awesome.


I didn't buy any drugz

"and then we all rode the mechanical bull"



Going through customs to get back to America.

So I'm glad I got to do that, I'm not glad about my splitting headache. Luckily I sobered up on the trolley home a bit (it takes around 50mins to get from our hostel to Mexico). Today I'm going to check out con, it's the best day for shopping apparently as everyones closing up. Not sure about my luggage though, will do all that tonight, because I'm coming home tomorrow!! A bit excited about seeing my pals, and markmarkmark.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog has more mentions of being drunk than the Quadrangle of The Gap SHS, this Monday morning : /

James said...

^-- lol.

James said...

suze went on a guided tour. lol!

Craig Daniels said...

OMG! ZONKEYS!

Unknown said...

looks like swell fun.

James said...

p.s. i'm scared of mexico now.

Anonymous said...

Whenever we think about the word the expression adore, not just in terms of a romantic partnership by using one more, but for a sensing that could be engendered if you have miltchmonkey the best romantic relationship yourself much too : or maybe to be a experience of higher unity household or perhaps humankind ( space ) it gets to be much more extra ordinary that all someone is looking to get in your daily course is certainly love.

Anonymous said...

Whenever a specific horse attributes a new jockey, it could possibly imply also a completely different performance function from your horse. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry Bags[/url] Additionally, your store hours should be posted in front of your store, and should be visible from the street. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose[/url] Vuaqfydaq
http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk Umekjngow [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose jackets[/url] xvhwceocd