Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Gardens then CON

So I had a totally excellent day today. I started off by hanging in the Baboa (sp?) park. I went to the INternational Museum then hung out in the Japanese Friendship garden, like writing in my diary and stuff B ] It was SO pretty





Frkn heat Koi. Anyway, because i'd been doing so much walking I treated myself to 'Jack In the Box" curly fries yum.
Okee Okee then it was comic con time! Because I am running out of internet, I am just going to copy and paste the message I sent to Mark, okee? k.
COMIC CON! man. oh man. its so fkn intense. i got there round 5 to get my badge n junk and wait till the doors opened at 6. it was full of nerds and i can say w/out a doubt i am the hottest most well dressed person there. but thats not saying much. zomg nerds. anyway got in after a huge line up and pretty much ran (blushes) to the strangco booth. got my yod (lmited to 30) then made a beeline for rocketworld. i spent $280 at that booth lol oh dear. got one of the THREE pearys avaliable. and met patrick ma!!! and the booth seller was so nice, he was going to give me a free lithograph bvut i was like, oh i already have two. i am so damn cool huh. so yeh, so fkn orsum. all the booths looked so good. i only spent like an hour after that there, cause i was lugging the worlds biggest tote bag full of toys :D my luggage situation isnt looking so flash (space wise) but i dont need to buy much more so yah : ]

Here are some pics




Soooo thats about it for today, I might go check out this band but its fkn ages away from my hostel : / hmm. at the same place tomorrow night Tokyo Police CLub are playing, with, Dappled City 'Live' they are from aus so i'm guessing they are the same (shit) band I'm thinking of? Anyway there's also a StrangeCo/MunkyKing Con party on tomorrow night so might go to that instead. hmmmm.

Not long rly until I come back. Sad, and happy. I miss Mark so damn much.

4 comments:

Em said...

WAH! soudsn ace - if not tiring. I neve rdid get yr account deets, so i totes understand if you can't get the Wilco toyz...have fun geek!

James said...

:)

Unknown said...

so what was the nerdiest outfit you saw all day? i love geeks, they're just not of this world.

Unknown said...

Did you meet Superman, he is my hero!