Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Pan-da pan-da pan-da pan-da pan

Beep Beep!

I went to the zoo, and it was super fun. The San Diego zoo is famous for some reason, or at least I'd (and james) heard of it before. Anyway it's in the middle of this park, which also has a bunch of different museums and galleries and gardens. It was so so good because i heart all those things. I will prolly go back tomorrow morning with a book (currently reading Kafka on the Shore by Murakami).

Here are some pictures from the gardens





Then I went to the zoo. Oh man it was so orsum. My favorite parts were the flamingos, the pandas (of course), the monkeys and the otter. I think. It was all good.
Flamingos are so gay

This guy came up to the fence, and as I was taking a photo he got a hard on. swear to god. I blushed and ran away


Here I am in the panda shop pretending to be a panda *gruntgrunt*



Look at this guy. Smiley panda

CAN YOU SPOT THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THESE PICTURES?


lol
With James back in Aus, I have no one to take pictures of me. I gave a small mexican boy $1 for this one.

Sleeping red panda zzzzz








"If we all dress in bright yellow, we'll never loose each other" GREAT IDEA HONNEEEY

Im not sure what this guy is. maybe the cheeky zebra had a bit of a roam?
^_^

So that was the zoo. Now I'm trying to find a place that does waxing. And also find out some con stuff. GRRR at paying for the internet! So comment my damn blog cause it cost $2.50 to do : [

Con starts tomorrow afternoon (pre registration) pretty damn excited. The hostel has been okee backpacker places remind me to much of living on res. I'm hoping all the bogans leave and are replaced by con attenders. hot con attenders.

tomorrow i'm hopefully going to get a wax then hang out in the park then go to con.


4 comments:

James said...

gd blog.

favs = spot the difference, great idea honey and horse/zebra.




(i comment because i am not a cunt)

Em said...

HA! Dancing Polar Bear, though i do have Park-book-reading envy too...Con...i am excited, and i aint even there - reports and stuff soon plz :D

Unknown said...

Man, I heart Zoos. I am going to the Zoo pretty soon and I hope to see monkeys because I do like them a lot.

Anonymous said...

Animals with hardons are sweet.